SelectScience is an innovative, leading and award winning scientific internet publishing company, experiencing tremendous growth over recent years.
We are seeking to recruit an Editor to join our expanding team with responsibility for defining and delivering a dedicated editorial/marketing plan.
As a passionate scientist you will be responsible for
- Developing and delivering an editorial/marketing plan to grow scientist membership and engagement, to enable sales and sponsorship opportunities
- Increasing industry awareness of SelectScience and develop a network of scientist, society and manufacturer contacts
- Developing and managing content and communications (original news stories, expert articles, video interviews, product reviews, buying guides, webinars, email newswires, show reports and others)
- Managing marketing activities for increasing membership and engagement
- Attend international conferences and exhibitions, visit institutes and science organizations, support sales visits to sponsors
You’ll bring your enthusiasm for science and your creativity, together with excellent communication, organisation and editorial skills to define and deliver important content to over 250,000 scientists around the world. The role requires occasional travel to international scientific conferences and institutions.
A Life Science, Biomedical Science or Analytical Chemistry Degree or equivalent is essential with a minimum 2 years previous business experience, preferably within marketing. The role could suit a product or marketing manager with a solid scientific background.
Benefits include a fabulous location, free parking, non-contributory pension and other benefits
To apply for this role, please click on the link below.